Department of Labor

Visitors: 469041
You are here: Home > Information > FAQs


I am a self-employed employer looking for recruitment of employees, but without a business registration number, any alternatives?

For a self-employed employer, national identification card number can be used but is limited to the recruitment of domestic helper, housekeeping, housekeeper, and non-registered building management committee. For others, please contact our customer service representative on (02) 2595-1808 to obtain "personal employment application form" and forward your copy of national ID card via fax.

  • Hit: 4167
  • Updated: 2014/2/19 17:14
  • Reviewed: 2014/2/19 17:13

  • Source: Department of Labor, Taipei City Government