Department of Labor

Visitors: 469037
You are here: Home > Information > FAQs


What documents should be prepared for applying for the transfer of domestic helper/housekeeper?

1. The application form
2. A proof of recruitment certificate from previous employer has been abolished by the Central Governing Authority and a proof of certificate of foreigners changing of employers or job within a timeframe.
3. A copy of foreigner’s passport and resident identity card of Taiwan
4. A written consent of foreigners' changing of employers or job
1. Days accepting submission: Monday through Friday
2. Letter of delegation shall be attached if the attorney is used.

  • Hit: 4124
  • Updated: 2014/3/21 09:12
  • Reviewed: 2014/3/21 09:12

  • Source: Department of Labor, Taipei City Government